A memorable date with my Mr.Dean. I am just too miss him after the last met, it was one month ago.
Had our lunch at Fish Market@KSL. We are the fish chips lover, and he is the one who craving of the fish chips. Gosh, I am getting so fattttt because of them. Foods always trigger my hungry.
After done my shopping, we went to U-Dessert for some dessert. The new branch opening at Kulai, get 30% discount for the newly opened. For me, Durian Sago as usual. But that was made me disappointed because the taste just so......weird. I tried it before at Sutera branch, the only first try was taste good, but after that they repeatedly let me disappointed and feel will not going there again.
Bought a couple shoes for us, it was delight my day.
Because of u ,happiness is all around me.♥
U are on my heart just like a tattoo. See u next month, with lots of miss.
Okay, done my post here. As promise, i will update soon as i can.
Stay tuned.





为什么没有去吃韩国餐的照片的
回复删除